TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
Welcome to the registration to the Internal Communication Coordination Tool (ICCT) and its related services. You may access the tool only after registering your details with us. These terms and conditions govern material submitted by you to us and your overall use of the tool.
1. By registering here and creating your user profile, you can access the tool right after the system administrator has approved your registration. You will receive an e-mail notification within 24 hours.
2. You agree that:
- you will keep your username and password safe, and won't share them with anyone.
- you will not pass yourself off as someone else or create multiple, false accounts.
- you will use the forgotten password feature in case you don't remember your password.
3. If you breach these or any of our other terms and conditions we reserve the right to close your account, if we do so, we may close all accounts you have open in your name.
4. You can update your personal details and user settings by accessing your account on the www.icct.am page and making any necessary changes.
5. To deactivate your account please contact the system administrator; his details can be found under contacts in the system.
The ICCT is the property of the EU Delegation to Armenia.